A Brief History
Trabus Technologies (TRABUS) is a minority-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) headquartered in San Diego, California. Our company has been providing key solutions and unparalleled value in wireless technologies, cybersecurity and artificial intelligence to the federal government and the private sector since 2010.
Our capabilities are widely diversified. From the development of emerging technologies that will revolutionize the wireless industry to engineering support services to armed services, TRABUS is committed to solving real-world problems through technical innovation.
TRABUS has been recognized by “Inc. 5000” as one of the 5,000 fastest-growing, privately held small companies in the United States the last four years in a row.
A forward-thinking approach to technology development and services.
- Signal Processing
- Wireless Vulnerability Analysis
- Wireless Networking
- Systems Security Engineering
- Cross Domain Solutions
- Assessment & Authorization
- Cyber Experimentation & Demonstration
- Predictive Analytics
- Resource Optimization
- Enhanced Signal Processing
- Engineering Services
- Program Management & Acquisition Support
- Technical Consulting
- Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE)
- DCAA Approved Accounting System
- DUNS Number: 83-314—8427
- CAGE Code: 5VK70
- Relevant NAICS: 541330, 518210, 541214, 541219, 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541614, 541618, 541690, 541712, 541990, 561110, 561210, 561410, 561421, 561499
- GSA IT Schedule 70
- SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e)/ SeaPort-NxG
- NIWC Pacific Code 532 C4I Systems Engineering Communications Multiple Award Contract (MAC)
- NIWC Pacific Code 551 Airborne Networking MAC